Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Eastern Europe, Here I Come! #1/13

4 September 2016
Checked in, well fed, crossword puzzle book in hand. Now just 18 hours of flying and I'll arrive in Tbilisi Georgia. Why Georgia? It has old stone watch towers clinging to steep hillsides, it's surrounded by rugged mountains and lakes, it has it's own unique language and alphabet, and I hear the food is amazing, why not?

Once again I have brought my bicycle, but while I was checking in I was told that Turkish airlines has been losing a lot of bags lately. Not a very confidence inspiring way to drop off my means of travel. Bike or no bike, my vacation has begun!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this story of these chapters in your life & experience! You are amazing Liz Ryen! ❤🙏

    ReplyDelete